The "Guided PR for Health Professionals" has 7 PR tactics health professionals can follow to raise their profile onlin.
The book shows you step by step how to:
- choose the keywords you want to be known for;
- how to write your bio (biography) to use in the media;
- how to create a well written and designed Linkedin profile;
- how SEO works including back links, how to get and manage them;
- how you contact journalists and reply to their requests so you can be featured in the media;
- 7 PR tools you can use to help you raise your profile.
Guided PR for Health Professionals
The copyrights of this book belong to Rafael dos Santos.
The book has just below 100 pages. It can be read in 2-3 hours.
You don't need to read the chapters in the sequence it appears. You can work on Linkedin profile first, then your media profile. It's an easy read.
I recommend you read the whole book first, then make a plan how you're going to apply what you learned.